Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratap (None)     17 July 2013

My wife deserted me

Hi,

I am married from last 10 years. I have 2 kids. One 3.5 years daughter and one 9 months old son. My wife's father is an advocate and very rude person. She always use to threaten me that her father is lawyer and he will file a case of dowery or domestic violence against me. some days back My daughter was in school and I was in office she kept the 9 months old kid at the next door,  locked the house and ran away. She left 9 months old kid and went to her native. Now she is telling I tortured her thats why she left the house but the reality is something else. She use to  talk to somebody after closing the door of room so that even i cant come inside. I have some videos for that. She use to beat me and I took the videos of the scratches on my body.She use to blackmail me if I wont get ticket to her native she will roam naked outside. I don't know what to do as she can file a case and put me in trouble at any time. Son and daughters are with me and I dont know what next she is going to do..Hope I will get some suggestion here...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Which man would get beaten by his wife???

File divorce petition directly, based on desertion and cruelty.

No other options for you.

Keep evidences of recording handy.

Rest talk after you file for divorce.

1 Like

Pratap (None)     18 July 2013

Hello Sir ,

Thanks your reply. I am concerned about only one thing, After divorce who will get the custody of the kids as they are 9 months old and 3.5 years old. If a cruel like her gets the custody then future of my kids will get spoiled. Can I get the custody of my kids? She didn't bother to ask about kids till now so can it be interpreted as cruelty.

Regards

Pratap

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     18 July 2013

as you said about children means the custody normally court will handover to mother but in your case if she is not agreeing to take care of the children then the custody will be yours 

but one more thing already his father is a lawyer means already they may have taken a firm dicesion to spearate from you and they are acting this way (i think) so first meet a senior lawyer of your local place and discuss about the custody then about the divorce cases after reading the first query only i am giving this answer because once you get the custody of your child she may react and change her style and will come back to you if not then you can file for divorce 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register