Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mark (Executive)     09 April 2012

My wife & in-laws are troubling me

Dear All,

I require your urgent & help to save my life. Am married under Christian Marriage act and less than a year of marriage. My wife & In-laws are harassing with severe pain. My father-in-law has made several attempts to beat me & Senior citizen parents. They have taken me couple of times to police station to harass me also by giving false complaint. I informed police but they will take action whenever my wife comes to police station otherwise you to family dispute court.

So, my question to you all is:

1.       If my wife & makes false complaint to police does police have rights to arrest me anytime without any investigation.

2.       How do I divorce my wife because she is asking 20lac  rupees, my flat, and all gold. without this she is not ready.

Please help me here. I could not give my cell no here, because I fear my-laws and they could cause me trouble.Pl help me here.

Thanks.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

DEAR

FILED COMPLAINT AGAINST IN LAWS WHO HAS BEATEN & ABUSED YOU. PROVIDED LIST OF WITNESS WHO HAS SEE THIS INCIDENT.

YOUR WIFE ACTS COVER IN QRUELTY AGAINST HUSBAND. fILE DIVORCE CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE  ON BASIC OF QRUELTY AGAINST HUSBAND.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register