LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore (student)     27 December 2017

Nbw issued

There is a case against my father it's 406 and 420, my father is not going to court so NBW has been issued against my father.

we have decided to recall the petition by a lawyer but the judge has torn the application asked the lawyer to prosecute the accused in front me after 3 days, I will remand him for three-day latter I will issue a bail. I can confirm one thing judge is not going to recall my father's petition.

So my request is can my father go to high court to recall the petition will it succeed or not? 

please, someone, advise me what to do about this

Learning

3 Replies

Ajay sharma   27 December 2017

Contact me directly, 

AJAY SHARMA 
Advocate 
HIGH COURT of j&k
Supreme COURT of india
Cell 09906298380, 07780894498 

Kindly note
Consultation fee of 4000/-

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     27 December 2017

You can appraoch high court by way of WRIT petition or petition u/s. 482 Cr. P. C. The behaviour of presiding officer is an uncalled behaviour. Success of your petition depend on merit of the case. Consult a good lawyer.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 December 2017

you have simply stated that he is not attending the court.

Younever mentioed why he is not attending and also you never mentioed whether court was apprised any time for any reasons for not approaching.

Prima-facie it appears that he has forced the judge to issued NBW.  In that case it may be futile to expect any sympathy in High Court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register