Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

notit4tat (SoftwareEngineer)     15 November 2013

Need divorce/criminal lawyer in blore

Hi,

I want to file a divorce as my wife is asking to dismiss my Restitution thru her objection. 

Please let me know how long it takes to get the decree of divorce. And also I am looking for change of my lawyer for this divorce case.

I am looking for a lawyer in Bangalore who is capable of to take up my case with contest divorce as my wife did not agree for mutual and who can get me divorce with minimum time with the Cruelty (I can get clean sheet of 498A, 307) and desertion (we are separated for 2.5 years) as ground

Please reply me and help me 

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

sandykrish (Interested in Family LAW)     15 November 2013

Mr. Software engineer this is not the forum where you invite your RFP for your case. Try to find out good lawyers through solid references.  Family cases needs lot of patience from the parties. By seeing your decision I feel that you're being wrongly guided or your are messing up your case. 

Never ask for lawyers in this site via this route, you may end up spending  2 plus years running around court. Even if you find them here ensure to have Face 2 Face visit, understand their mentality and wastness in subject. There are cases where Advocates show great character in your first and second visit and start assessing your weakness and extort money by clubbing hands with the other party. It is better to go with the known doctor rather than the unkknown devil. I hope you got my point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register