Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta Bansal (NA)     17 October 2016

Need help

Hello Everyone

I am qualified Finance professional and married since 1 year and 10 months. since begning i have doubt that my husband is not a fully mature person as he showed many behaviour issues, before getting married even i told my parents that i dont think he is a mature guy but no one trusted me thinking that i just want to skip the marriage.

he is in full control of his parents although they don guide him any negative about me but it created trust issue between both of us as he tells each and every talk happened between us to his parents. We are even not having any relation since our wedding although his faher took him to doc who said their is no medical problem, but even though i have doubt on him as he himself don get what he is lacking or what's the issue.

Now in apr 2016 my husband was even terminated from his work due to performance issue but he always says that he is not terminated he resigned from the work (which was done jus to save his carrer).

Seeing no scope of improvement in him i now decided to get divorce and left my in law's house in july and came to my parent's house.

they also agreed to give the divorce on mutual consent. now i just wanna know that how i must proceed to end the case as soon as possible. being a working women what are my rights in this case?

Learning

11 Replies

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     17 October 2016

As both agreed for mutual consent, you can go  for that.  The prerequisite is that both of you should have been living separately one year at the time of filing the mutual consent divorce petition.  In respect of financial package you are obliquely refering, that depends how both of you would decide.  The gifts those were given to you at the time of marriage should certainly be given back to you.  Rest as agreed between both of you.

Samarpan

A walk alone (-)     17 October 2016

If both agree, you can go MCD after one year separation .The gifts which are given by your side should be back to you. Permanent alimony you both can decide.

(Guest)
According to you what is mature? Is it wrong for son to share data with his parents? Don't u do it? Did you try to entice him? Seduce him? Your looks also matter, please don't forget this. Did you marry him or his job? If husband has no job is it not wife's duty to share burden on running the show? With such idiotic things even court won't grant divorce. Think patiently.

(Guest)
According to you what is mature? Is it wrong for son to share data with his parents? Don't u do it? Did you try to entice him? Seduce him? Your looks also matter, please don't forget this. Did you marry him or his job? If husband has no job is it not wife's duty to share burden on running the show? With such idiotic things even court won't grant divorce. Think patiently.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 October 2016

It seems and appears he is not  a mature  guy from what you wrote about him. Apply for Mutual

consnet Divorce ansd don't seek any maintnenace from him and after divorce  enjoy your feeedom and affection of your parents and if a right person  comes along  you can think of marrying   of that person. Forget about  this man.You've gainful employment also. So no need of any maintenace.Get your Stridhan back from your husband's possession.If you appreciate this answer please click the thnak  you buttonon this forum.

Sachin (N.A)     18 October 2016

Dear Shweta Bansal,

If you both have decided for Mutual divorce don't fight on petty issues,, just take your valueable gift items like jewellery etc , take this in court or in house by giving them acknowledgement so no issue arises and no legal harrasment to both of you.

As you asked for procedure.the petiton of Mutual divorce can be filed after one year of marriage, a single lawyer can represent both of you in court, Lawyer will file the petition on behalf of both of you, this is called first motion of divorce and then you will be granted another date of hearing ( after six month) , on that date you both need to personally appear in court, and if judge satisfied that there is still no chance for living together divorce will be granted

A walk alone (-)     18 October 2016

Please click thank you button for Ms. Usha kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register