Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama   02 October 2017

Need urgent advice on my divorce case

Dear experts,

My marriage last only for 6 months and after that she went back to her mothers house and created many drama not to join...

I stay in abroad.. I sent many letters, social gathering but nothing fruitful..Later I filed divorce..

Afterword she is only asking for money.. monthly 80, 000, final amount 1 crore ets etc...I atatended sincerely all date in the district court and when magistrate not awarded any interim maintenance, my FIL rush to high court and stay the case.. Not its aroudn 5 years but case is not at all running.. just like stopped in the Orissa high court.. I changed 3 lawerer but the situation is same..

In high court they dont allow to go inside to meet to the Judge and its very difficult to knwo the status of the case..

Now I am frustrated and dont have any confidence on the Indian court.. But no choice as got marriaed as per the Hindu law..

Query:

- Can I send letter to High court thrugh ambassey to speed the process?

- Can I approach to Supreme court to look the case?

- I tried all mutual options but nothing is working adn they are simply delaying..

- If I change the citizenship in abroad, then what Indian court can do for me?

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   02 October 2017

Hi please call me for your query at cell no 8686159292

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     02 October 2017

You can file an application for early hearing in high court. If case filed by you is not proceeding properly or is adversely affecting your divorce case then withdraw your high court case and proceed with your divorce case. Judges avoid to meet litigant. Go strategically. Before taking any decision or proceeding consult a competent advocate.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     03 October 2017

Mr Manoj, You are fishing every thread with your number. Pl contribute with your knowledge instead of seeking clients like this on a free website.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register