Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajvinder (lawter)     28 July 2008

notice by landlord

NOTICE BY LANDLORD TO TENANT FOR DEMAND OF POSSESSION OF HOUSE AFTER EXPIRY OF LEASE PERIOD

Registered A.D.

AB

Advocate, High Court

Date ............................

Shri   ...................................

Dear Sir,

Under instructions from my client Smt. X wife of Shri .................... resident of ................................... owner of the house bearing No. .......................................................... I hereby give you notice that the lease deed dated ......................... made between my client of the ONE PART and you on the OTHER PART in respect of premises No. ......................................... (hereinafter referred to as demised premises), has expired by efflux of time on the .............. day of ..............., 2000, and I hereby call upon you to quit, vacate and deliver quiet and peaceful possession of the demised premises on or before the ....................... day of ......................, 2000,  failing which my client will file a suit against you for recovery of possession of the demised premises and for damages, which may be sustained by her by reason of your willfully retaining possession thereof and for breach by you of the covenants contained in the lease deed.

Yours faithfully

AB

Advocate

Learning

5 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     28 July 2008

Thanks for the format. You can also attach the format so that the same can be downloaded

kumar sachin (lawyer)     30 July 2008

hm

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     31 July 2008

I dont think your format is according to the section 106 of TP act. Sorry to say that

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     31 December 2008

I do agree with Mr. Srinivas that your format is not according to the section 106 of TP act.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     01 January 2009

sorry from my side too ....but one thing, i must add that its the contents which r relevant and not the format.

isn't it?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register