Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anil (Senior executive)     19 July 2014

Notice period in the company

Dear Sirs,

I am Anil Kumar Singh working with an MNC company named Thermax Ltd-Pune based company  working as a senior executive mechanical.

As per the offer letter I have to serve 3 months notice period which I cannot serve as I have got a job in the other company.And my boss is saying that you cannot move from the present company without completing your notice period.

Present company boss saying that company shall be taking legal action if i do not serve the notice period

I have got a good job and I dont want to work with the present company and I want to join the new company.

The new company HR is asking me to join in 30 days or else they are ready to reject the offer.

Also I have attached my offer letter page for your reference.

Please request you to give me a good solution so that I can get releived from the present company and join the new company.

Best Regards,

Anil Kumar

Learning

3 Replies

suresh patil (AGM-IR)     21 July 2014

Hi,

You have two options. 1) Convince to both  the Companies.

present - How it is better for you to be relieved. You are ready to pay the money in lieu of serving notice period. 

If the present oganisation accepts you pay  the money and join new organisation.

2) New organisation - Convince them as how in present times all the organisations want notice period to be followed as much as you would like to follow and you do not want to disturb good relations with the existing co. At worst scenerio , if you pay for the notice period, will the new organisation reimburse the payments.

You have other options which would involve legal  ways .. In the longer terms this is not good way as you would be serving some or other organisations and such news spread fast .

You have to take call which way you want to go. If you are determined to join new organistion , you would find the way. If present boss does not give you answer go to next level , keep on trying till all remedies are exhausetd.

All the best 

Anil (Senior executive)     22 July 2014

Dear Sir,

Wt to be done if my present company dos't accept to pay the balance notice period amount.

Boss saying that u need to serve 3 months notice and then only u can get releived or company shall be taking legal action u and u shall be loosing the new job also.

Sir,  the new offer which i got is from abroad and they are not ready to accept for 3 months time.and they are also not ready to buy the notice period.

But they are offering me a good salary by which my carrer will be changed.

I said that i will be giving 1 month notice and shall be paying the balance 2 months notice period amount.

Also sir balance 2months amount means my CTC to be paid or Take Home salary to be paid or Basic salary to be paid. Please clarify.

Please suggest a good solution so that I can get releived with goodness.

Best Regards,

Anil

suresh patil (AGM-IR)     23 July 2014

talk to me or send mail at tapsure@gmail .com. i will suggest way for this problem

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register