Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nullity of marriage : on ground of frauds on impotency

Page no : 3

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     11 October 2014

So how did ur brother took up these things and the case. ?

honeey (ma)     11 October 2014

no one other thn u knw better this. so why u ask.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     20 October 2014

Hi All

There is an update in the case, I have been tasted & declared "Potent" by some well known Urologist of the town & to determine this "PIPE Test" was conducted which I passed. Now when the same information have been passed to my in-laws, they want to prove me "RELATIVELY IMPOTENT" they want me to say in the court that its not that I'm impotent, but I didnt have any s*xual attraction towards my wife (Which is again entirely false).

They are saying that, in that way I wont be accepting about my impotency and neither the nullity will be given on my impotency directly, it will be given on RELATIVE IMPOTENCY.

Here in this forum I wish to know what are the possibilities of this? As I suspect that once if I say that I didnt have SEXUAL ATTRACTION towards my wife, it will be also proved that I was an ignorant husband, which also will be a ground of some other case which I'm not aware of. 

We told them very clearly, that we wouldnt accept any word of "IMPOTENCY" in this and if in any other way they can take the Nullity I'm ok with that. We also told them to settle it in a proper manner, cuz proving impotency will not be possible in first place, where I have my potency certificate, but they dont have my impotency proof on paper. and may be to preassurise me they might charge us with some DV, 498A etc cases, but we shall fight that also and we are also well verse with the way outs of those.

here in this forum, I want to know, how should I proceed further.

(Guest)

Relatively impotent. Fully impotent. Half impotent. etc etc are all reasons given not to live with you.  Court will only see one thing in marital cases.  Is it impossible to live with each other.  Thats it.  Such if proved that you are impotent, then it will be a ground for divorce, if not proved, divorce will not be granted, but you can ask for divorce based on false allegations/other false cases made on you etc. 

If wife has grudge on you, she can file all false cases on you.  Like 498a, DV etc.  She can also do it for want of money.  If she wants money, pay lumpsum cash and get MCD.  All this is a mess, nuisance.  This is utter waste of time.  Nobody will gain anything out of this.  Bargain best price for you freedom.  She says 5 lac, u say 3, she settle for 2. 

Its wise to go for one time settlement and get divorce via MCD as wife is not interested in leading marital life,  than to endlessly roam to court.  Just look., your query has already crossed 3 pages.  Continue like this, same thread will become mega thread in coming years.

hooney (hold)     23 October 2014

@ author,
u got it tested and report is +ve. gud.

apparently ur story is carbon copy to my brother except report.
so wht do u suggest through this.
understand ur and ur parent wishes fr -ve report and fr tht ur fmly go to any length to make falsely report. ur fmly is expert in it.
u can use ur connection if v agree.

u aware tht small piece of ice melts in heat of burning of big wood and start boiling
where as small piece burning wood got it cold soon in himalaya.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     20 November 2014

Hi All

I have a latest update on my case, as per the earlier discussion, my Case starting date is :28-Nov-2014, now today I have received a Police station summon at my residence stating me & my father has been asked to meet a lady police officer in charge in the police station nearby to my wife's home. They have charged me 498A , 406DV. we are supposed to meet the police on 25-Nov-2014, but unfortunately, as I stay in other state, I'm supposed to reach on 26-Nov-2014 for attaining the Nullity Case.

In the petition, they have mentioned that they have lodged a complaint against me, but those are basically stating "Suppraesing the fact of Impotency", but nowhere it is mentioned about any violence (for 406) or any kind of torture(498A), then on what kind of summon it is for? I'm doubting, it is done under payment of some good amount of bribe or something. Kindly guide me in this regards.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     02 December 2014

Hi Friends : Recent update on my case

I have been investigated by the police station IO where my wife has filed the FIR against me & my family members. The accused members (my parents, myself & my uncle) have been also investigated. The IO only asked me about our marriage life (i.e. s*xual life) & obviously my potency. I also informed her about it very clearly. Upon hearing the IO also agreed that the case is looking like totally made up by my wife & in-laws and cousins & she also laughingly said, seems like me & my wife didnt have any discord in between (Dont know what should would write in her report though)

Post investigation she informed that, my in-laws are giving tremendous pressure to her & the respective police station to arrest me, and also giving recomendations from some state level DIG/DG/ Bar Counsel Presidents etc.

In the meantime, in the case, my wife has filed a maintaince petition (pendante lite) 18k/month (appx 50% of Gross take home) & 25K towards the litigation exp.

In the meantime, I have asked my lawyer to to avail A-Bail for all the family members for the 498A, 406 and any further criminal case if my in-laws put against us in future.

I'm planning to file RCR- Sec : 9, asking her to come back & join me, even after she has alleged me falsely and caused me lots of tension to me and my family members by telling me "impotent" in a public forum of my relatives and neighbours and also caused us lots of tension after getting 498A, 406.

as far as the maintainence is concerned, I dont have that much money to give (18k per month) as I have a personal loan (taken on the time of marriage)  which amount gets deducted

+ Fooding & lodging exp

+My Contribution to my family

+ Lawyers exp ;

after calculating, I hardly left out with some 4k to 5k, which is also going away on booking tickets for attaining the courts for the proceedings on future dates

Kindly guide me how should I proceed further, I'm seriously puzzled.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     04 December 2014

Hi to All Advocate Friends

Can you pls guide me in this... ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register