Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dipesh Rajani (Partner)     20 October 2012

Ownership of land

hello

My father bought agricultural land in gujarat some 25 yrs back. We paid 95% amount & remaining 5% amount was to be paid during registrastion. As the person from whom we purchase land lived in abroad he gave power of attorney to person called A.Now when we approched ' A ' for registering land in our name he demanded more & outrageous amount of money for signing in registraton deed. We deny for that & still property is not transferred in our name.

Now today situation is that my father expired some 7yrs back. We do not know who The person 'A' is or the person from whom my father bought the land.But have kabza of the property & we have paid all mehsul expense since then

my question Is there any way to registere property in our name

i will be very much obliged for any suggestion

Learning

3 Replies

kasinath (Advocate)     21 October 2012

You please tell me whether that GPA is registered or unregistered

Dipesh Rajani (Partner)     21 October 2012

It is not registered

kasinath (Advocate)     21 October 2012

When the GPA is not registered then it has no value and you can clearly approach the original owner for the Registraytion of the Document and if the owner is not willing to execute the Registered Document in your favour then (As you are telling that you are paying taxes on the name of your father since long time) you take one certificate which is called as a pahani and if it is found in that pahani copy that your father is the owner of the property than you along with the tax receipts and the copy of the pahani you better go and consult one advocate so that he can give suggestion, as you are having a good ground to create a registered document in your favour that to on the suggestion of a good civil advocate to you nearby.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register