LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev rajpurohit   23 October 2024

Dv case case under 125

my daughter in make case under 198a 406 and 354 but police ant court charge sheet only my son under 498 a and 406 now she file case under dc and 125 all family name involve she give a affidavit in which all information far away from facts she give affidavit that i have earning of pension of rs 70000/- from Rajasthan marudhar gramin bank BUT THE FATS IS THAT I HAVE NO PENSION INCOME WE ARE TOTALLY DEPANDABLE ON MY SON SINCE LAST 3 YEARS WE ALL FAMILY PERSON SUFFERING BADLY MENTALLY AS WELL MONETORY CAN WE CASE AGAINST HER UNDER CRPC 340 FOR FILLING WRONG AFFIDAVIT PLEASE GUIDE

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2024

First of all you prove through court order that she has affirmed false statements on oath after which you can plan to file the proposed perjury case.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     23 October 2024

Unless court's finding  does not arive that your daughter in law has filed false affidavit/statement till then you can't file petition u/sec 340 of Cr.P.C

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     24 October 2024

Facts posted are not clear.

What is the opinion and advise of the lawyer engaged by your daughter ?

sanjeev rajpurohit   24 October 2024

RESPECTED SIR

THEN HOW CAN WE SAVE OVERSELF DUE THESE FALSE CASES 

86 YEAR FATHER SUFFERING NOT LIVING A SINGAL DAY WITH HER AND NOTICE OF DV IS COMMING

62 YEAR MY SELF SUFFERING DUE TO COVID 

60 MY WIFE WHO REMAIN HOSPITAL DUE TO COVID AND REMAIN ONLY ONE MOTH WITH HER

38 MY DOUGHTER WHO IS MARRIED REMAIN ONLY 12 DAY AND IN THESE 12 DAYS REMAIN SEPERATE ROOM DUE TO COVID

55 YEAR BROTHER IN LAY NOT LIVING WITH ME NOTICE OF DV IS COMMING

35 MY SON WHATS APP CHATING SAYING THAT NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM (HER FATHER AND MOTHER NOT  SENDING HER )

HER FATHER AND MOTHER LINVING JUST 750 METTER AWAY FROM MY HOUSE

PLEASE GUIDE

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 October 2024

Show all documents to a local prudent lawyer for proper analyses of facts, guidance and contesting the case(s).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register