Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lokesha Shivaramu (PM)     28 April 2014

Pf amount not credited by employer

I have worked for a software company in Noida.  I worked for that company for 23 months.

The employer has deducted PF amount from my salary for all the 23 months.  But, the employer has credited my PF amount for 5 months, for the remaining months there is no credit from the employer.

I got the PF ledger card from the PF department which stated the deposits done by the company.

what further action could be taken on this?

Learning

4 Replies

Lokesha Shivaramu (PM)     28 April 2014

I resigned from this company almost 3 years back.  After so many requests and complaints they processed my PF withdraw application.  Where I got the money for 5 months. 

I complained with PF department, they sent the ledger card stating credit of just 5 months PF (whereas the deduction were done in all the 23 months).  The employer is not responding to the mails.  Is there a legal remedy to this?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 April 2014

It is offence.

EPFO should have started 7A proceedings.

Lodge a complaint with RPFC with a copy to Addl CPFC of the state, and CPFC and request to allow you to be intervener in case.

You can lodge a complaint with police too, private criminal complaint, consumer complaint in DCDRF too.

Approach a local lawyer with all docs and details.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 April 2014

give a complaint in writing  as suggested by Mr Kumar Doab.  If this does not work then get back to me after 6 months.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2014

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has been helping querists on PF matters with his outstanding knowledge on such matters. Upfront reply of Mr. Sudhir Kumar is appreciable.

It is a bitter fact that many times the complaint is just a piece of paper and at times not even worth the paper on which it is written.

Although you would like to  submit the formal complaint under proper acknowledgment and also ask the actions taken so far from the  date of first default .................................up to  till date....................by EPFO against such employer that has been defaulting on deposit of payment of contributions , name of  Official of EPFO that was deputed and inquiry report, current status, action taken..........................................If required persue RTI route too.

It is suggested that you may follow the advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar  and take steps suggested to you and structure your representation and complaints as suggested by Mr. Sudhir Kumar for bets results.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register