LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jayadora Reddy Karri   04 July 2018

Pf issue - amount credited to 3 different accounts

Hi, I worked for an MNC in Hyderabad from Jan 2003 till July 2008 and there after I resigned for the services. After I resigned, I tried to withdraw my PF amount but could not succeed as my application was rejected twice with the reason "Name Mismatch". When I approached office for the resolution, I found that PF account they have mentioned on the application is different from what account no. I was given when I opened PF account. Upon further investigation, it was found that from Jan 2003 till July 2008, they have credited my PF account into 3 different accounts. Till today I have been asking for the resolution and they could not find any resolution for that. I have also raised grievance with PF office in this regard. PF office has sent notice to company asking for required documents but company didn't responded to that notice till today. I am planning to go legal in matter as I don't have any faith that company would find a solution for this issue. How should I proceed in this matter and get my hard earned money back? Note: I had withdrawn the amount from the PF account which belong to me after the assurance the company HR guys have given me that issue will be resolved soon.

Learning

2 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     04 July 2018

You need to first trace out the three diferrent PF accounts. After that you need to apply the High Court with all the communications to the PF authority and the Company for issuing proper Writ against the Company and the PF authority so that the hard earned money is creadited in your bank account with no more delay and  in a specific time.

But before please send a legal notice to the Company as well as the PF authority, you need to mention that you are not suppose to roam from table to table to beg for your own hard earned money. 

Jayadora Reddy Karri   05 July 2018

Thanks Padipta for quick response. I have the details of those other 2 accounts into which amount was credited(form 3A provided by company and the notice issued by PF office to company.) . I will proceed with sending legal notice to company and PF authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register