Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms singh... (student)     16 June 2010

please advice

Dear Sir/Madam,

My friends mary 1 year back and his and wife fight every second day. Wife is very shakki. Never believed on husband and 12- 15 day in a month stay with her parents. My question :

1. If they go for Divorce girl has any right in boy’s parents’ property and other thing. All property and other thing earn only by boy’s father. Boy doesn’t have any thing he living with his parents only.

2. Girl is a advocate. (Always told the boy I will case against you so that you will not get the bail.) So boy have any thing so that he can save himself and parents. Before she will take any action only want to save guy and his parents from fake case. As she said she will case and guy's not get the bail.

3. She not with guy from the last month and want to know she can file FIR directly or first go to the women cell.

thx

Learning

2 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 June 2010

1. yes, have right.

2. 'dhamki chamki'

3.according to her will. both options open.

why the boy not claiming maintenance from his earning wife. rcr may also file.

SRIKANTH MYLAVARAPU (SENIOR OFFICER (LEGAL))     16 June 2010

1.LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE HAS RIGHT ALL OVER  THE PROPERTY OF HER HUSBUND EVEN THE DIVORCE HAS A RIGHT

2.IF SHE LAUNCH A CRIMINAL CASE AGANIST THE HUSBUND AND HUSBUNDS PARENTS GETTING BAIL IS DESCRITION OF THE COURT DEFINATELY THE HUSBUND AND HIS PARENTS CAN GET BAIL.

3.GIVING COMPLAINT TO POLICE OR THE WELL IS HER CHOICE

THE HUSBUND NEEDOT WORRY UNLESS UNTILL HE DO WRONG

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register