Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mra Avoid Marriage (Un-employed)     29 May 2010

Please help..........

Respected Sir/ Madam

My self Vikas living in gurgaon (Haryana) & my in laws live in Village Dahar, Meerut (U.P) After marriage on March12, 2008 my in-laws threaten & abuse me, Indirectly they demand my parental home in gurgaon & land in village. Her father took her forcefully on Dec02, 2008 for her brother marriage on Dec07, 2008 while my father suffering from dengue & me & my mother was suffering from fever. I request her & her father that we will come one or two days before but they refuse. After that we had gone 4 to 5 times to bring her back but every time her father refuses by saying that I will not send at any cost.I have the audio recording of his statements On Aug 04, 2009 I filed a complained case of section 9A (RCR), after that they impose false dowry & domestic violence FIR (498a, 323, 324, 504, 506, 125, & domestic violence act 2005 on Sept 01 & 23, 2009; police came to our home on Sept08, 2009. No mutual meeting was arrange by women cell b/w us Allahabad high court provided stay on arrest till investigating officer submit his report They mention in fir that on august 23, 2009 we (father, mother, sister brother in law & myself) gone to their home & beaten her. Her medical was done by Primary health center doctor Mr. rakesh Chandra on Aug23, 2009 at 7: 30 AM (Sunday) & no information was given to police regarding this matter IN FIRST RTI REPLY HE SAYS THAT EMERGENCY & ACCOMMODATION FACILITY IS AVAIL.WHILE IN IIED RTI HE SHOW HOLIDAY @ Aug23, 2009 & ROOMS ARE OF POOR CONDITION N0 BODY CAN STAY IN THEM.

IN DV 2005they register a complaint aganist my whole family including my mother & married sister.  Lower court (give one sided decision w/o listening as i have not received any notice) instruct me to pay 5000 pm . IN SEC. 9A CASE THEY ARE ASKING FOR MAINT (25,000 PM) IN 125 CASE THEY ARE ALSO ASKING FOR (50,000 PM) SHE IS WELL EDUCATED HAD DONE PG IN ENGLISH & EDUCATION & B.ED CAN I RAISED RTI ON POLICE AS THEY LOGGED THEIR FIR on the basis of my wifes mere written complaint and verbal statement with no records to back her allegations W/O INVESTIGATION Can i asked police to register a complaint against my wife and family for giving dowry. If so in which PS Kind Regards Vikas Thakran 09958798548

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register