Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (sales executive)     08 October 2010

procedure of court marriage & police protection

hello all.....

sir/mam i want to know the whole procedure of court marriage in DELHI and CHANDIGARH...importent information like dates, required documents...etc. I specially want to know about the NOTICES send by court and process to take POLICE PROTECTION....i really need help.... so plz help me out... if there is any NGO. active in this.....plz do suggest....

I HOPE YOU CONSIDER MY PROBLEM...I'LL BE HIGHLY THANKFUL TO YOU ALL.

MOHIT

Learning

6 Replies

Guna Shekaran R (LAWYER)     08 October 2010

There is no "court marriage" . Please check with Register of Marriages in Delhi or Chandigarh 

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 October 2010

There is no court marriage.  The marriage will be performed by the sub registrar who acts as registrar to the marriages.

There will be a forms available in the campus of the registrar office.  You will have to fill it and submit before the registrar.  ONly after one month of marriage he will issue the certificate of marriage. He will call the objections by affixing the notice on the notice board of the office.  If there is no objections he will issue the marriage certificate.

both  will have to file an affidavit regarding the age .  As a wittnesses to the marriage three married persons signatures required.

sandeep verma (advocate)     19 October 2010

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT  @ 9818673748 ( Adv.sandeep verma).

mohit (sales executive)     19 October 2010

Thank you sandeep sir,

i m glad 2 hear you. sir i want 2 know few more things like

1. Procedure for taking police protection and

2. May i know where are you practicing in Punjab & haryana high court or in DELHI high court...???????

sandeep verma (advocate)     19 October 2010

your welcome mohit..

i m practicing in delhi...and if  have any query regarding  any thing you can call me on 9818673748.

mohit (sales executive)     19 October 2010

Thank you sir,

For your immediate response.. i'll contact you very soon... in the meanwhile hope we'll stay in touch... once again thanx for helping me out in this important matter..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register