Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrinivas (Manager)     25 February 2011

Proparty dispute

Respected Sir/Madam

I had purchased residential Plot (self acquired plot) from one Widow Housewife women in March 1996 jointly with my uncle made sale deed also. Applied entry in revenue Dept, but it not entered. My Uncle was expired in road accident in April-1996;   we were shocked & not concentrated on that plot.

The women had obtained NOC from District collector (DC) to sale the plot before execution of deed. Women was purchase land 1n 1985 directly from third party.

Three sons (major)  were witnessed to the sale deed.

But elder son (major)(Now no more), elder daughter (major) were not witnessed.

In September-2010 we have enquired in revenue dept. about entery i mutation but still the name was not changed in our name.

The sold women was expired in January-2008

Therefore we had once again applied for enter our name in revenue dept.

Revenue dept had asked objection from legal hairs of those deceased women.

Now daughter of women (Plaintiff aged 45 ) was claimed 1/5 share & grandson (Deceased Sons  Son)(Women’s 1 elder son was also expired after execution of sale deed)  was also claimed 1/5 share & claimed that plot  is inherited/ancestral, the women was illiterate, therefore disadvantage had been taken & also claimed that property was purchased by their father  in the name of mother  & mother was housewife.  They  had filed a case in civil court & in revenue Dept.  We had opposed the aligation & appointed lawer to run the case. 

In September-2010  tahsildar/taluka magistrate office changed  & entered all the legal hairs names in revenue mutation records  without our knowledge.  So we had got stay order in Assistant commissioner court & applied to change the names enter our names.

Sir/madam, I am in tension please advice weather claim is genuine & eligible.

So what to do now. Please guide sir.

Thanks with regards

Shrinivas

spandhari@yahoo.com

Learning

1 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     25 February 2011

Prsue your case seriously by appointing an experienced lawyer. Your claim is genuine and the claim of the opposite party is untenable before eyes of law and thus is liable to be set aside.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register