Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan hanumaiah (Sr.Executive)     29 January 2011

Property dispute

Hi,

My father had purchased a revenue site measuring 30X40' {1200sqft} having two side road{corner site} in Bangalore in the year of 1988, by a power of Attorney, now this location comes under BBMP T.Dasarahalli Limit Bangalore. At the time of giving Power of attorney three people have given GPA to my father first person is son of the land owner though this land came from his father he had three sons two were major one person was minor {same was written and signed by his father in GPA} and three daughters, at that time of giving GPA to my father only he and his sons were given the GPA, nowhere his daughters were singed the GPA, there is no specific valid time given to GPA, executent state in GPA that they will not cancel the GPS and they do not hold any power on this property they have given complete rigths on prority even this prorerty can be selled by GPA holder on be-half of original owner, very recently in year 2010 my father had registered the GPA dividing the land in to two pieces one pieces of Land was registered to my mother and one more land piece was registered to second brother.

Now the minor son raised a despite as I have not signed the GPA also you have not taken the GPA sign from my sisters, he is blocking one side road and planning to sell this road to others, also he had told us that this GPA had been cancelled by us in 1989 but we were not aware, but in GPA it is clearly given power to GPA holder to execute the sale deed to any one, make construction on behalf of them also mentioned that at any point of time we do not cancel the GPA and we do not hold any power on this property, if such GPA given is this possible to cancel the GPA,  my father had constructed the home in this land and we were living in this home fast from 16 years unfortunately my father had expired 4 months before, I have following query need an answer from your end.

1. Can they sell this road? since this layout has not approved by any Governament authority.  

2. Do they have any rights on this property?

3. What if his daughters raise the despite since this property belongs to his Grandfather.       

Your early feed back would be appriciated.

Regards,

Mohan

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register