Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chitra (Engineer)     16 July 2016

Query on gramthana property

Hello all,

My father bought a property in Mysore at Bogadi village in my name. It is under Kasaba hobli, HInkal mandal panchayat. There is a survey number too. He bought it from a farmer who sold his agricultural land in the form of sites to others. Huge piece of land was split into pieces and sold.  

When I see the documents I can see only site allotment letter, possession certificate and one sheet from mandal panchayat register which mentions the khata number or jhunjuru number. My father has paid the charges at mysore city corporation also. He is no more now. I don't know why there is no sale deed. He never talked about it anytime. May be for gram thana sites there will not be any sale deed perhaps. I am not sure.

Now is there any way to know whether the plot is still in my name. When I went and asked in gram panchayat office they are not taking tax now saying that again it has been sold by that farmer to someone else and things like that. Is there anyway for me to find out what is happening with the above mentioned documents.

Kindly provide information on the same. Without sale deed is title verification possible for the plot of land. Kindly advise. Will there be any information in sub-regitrar's office for me to find out.

I have the encumberance certificate which doesn't talk about any transaction. However I am not sure if that is the right way. Kindly advice.

Regards,
Chitra

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register