LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yatin kumar (CSA)     04 April 2014

regarding job

my name is yatin and i joined NTT DATA company in gurgaon india on 27th march 2014 and on 31st march 2014 morning when i was on the way to my office...i had an accidnt i informed to company's HR and ASST. Manager... About the accidnt as my feet got factured..and doctor told me to take complete bed rest for 3 weeks..,all situation was shared by me to the company initially they agreed to give me leaves but on 4th april i got a call from company's HR. He said that i have to join the office after 2 days...otherwise i will be terminated.., Sir pls give me suggestion and help me what can i do in these circumtances..

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 April 2014

You should inform in writing (first by email then by redg post) under proper acknowledgment ,to good offices of your appointing authority,MD,Chairman with a copy to Line Manager, HR, Head in detail and mention dates, names, phone numbers, time of calls, vide which you have already informed the officials, and request them to inform insurance company from which the insurance cover for you is obtained.

If possible inquire from other colleagues, or discreetly apply your resources and they may provide the email id of mediclaimhelpdesk to you.

You may also attach scanned copy of Doctor's Rx, diagnosis, bed rest advise, lab test etc, X-ray report,  etc....with email and photocopies with letter.

You are entitled for claim.

Company has decided to terminate you citing abscondment.

Act immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register