LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Tikamdas Bajaj (proprietor)     02 March 2010

registered mail

In the high court, to prove possession, one of the proofs that I showed is that I have been receiving mail (registered and ordinary) even from government bodies at my office.

Some of this mail also show that my phone wires have been deliberately cut and that my brothers are not allowing MTNL personel to repair my phone

The Judge ruled that this does not prove possession, that I have been there at the premises.

Is there any judgement in my favor, because what I am saying is the truth, which is very difficult to show in these courts.

Can I ask for review of the Judgement which has gone against me?

An appeal will be very expensive for me.

Pls treat this as urgent

Thanks

Ramesh Bajaj

Learning

4 Replies

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 March 2010

No review. Only appeal which, as you say, you cannot afford.

As far as proof, until the discovery of DNA testing, no body could prove who his father was and proof definitely was required. The son could easily be disowned by the father.

The entire edifice of Indian judicial system is built on proofs and evidences (mostly manufactured) and some you win and some you lose.

Ramesh Tikamdas Bajaj (proprietor)     03 March 2010

Dear Sir,

If I show that they have hidden things from the court, is there a chance that court will grant a review.

Thanks

Ramesh Bajaj

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     04 March 2010

Just showing of mails in your hands that were received by you at the said address is not sufficient. You must have Summoned the Post Master to the court.  He will have the official record of registered letters delivered to you at the said address.  That could have been enough proof to the court.  What happened to your ration card? and don't you have a passport?  Now you can only appeal.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     04 March 2010

Is your name in the ration card?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register