Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jagruti (ghdjghdskj)     26 February 2013

Residence flat auction

Dear Sir,

I am Jagruti Shah from mumbai, we are fighting case against our society for past 20 yrs now, the case was filed by society for nonpayment of maintenance and had expelled us in 1986. this case is gone thru many tables and courts.

the final order from cooperative court is to vacant the place in 2mths time, and than the flat will be auctioned by society to recover dues. there are some more orders yet to pass in terms of amount to be paid as rent( mense) after 2002, ( dont know why 2002 as we where expelled in 1986) court will set a commission to set the amount.

My query:

1) what shld be my immediate action to stop this.

2) I am ready to pay full due amount the court stop the aution than.

3)  I tried talking to society members to take full due amount and settle the case which they are not agreeing to can anyone helps us in this.

4) what are the rules for auction, like once flat is vacant in what duration the auction will be held, what will be minimum bid amount, when will we get out monry from auction, can me our my relative/frens be part of auction. etc...

Pls help me with the above as the earliest.

Rdgs

jagruti - 9819324481

Learning

1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     26 February 2013

Jagruti,

Why the manitenance amount were not paid earlier????

The member is bound to pay the maintenance to the society for its functioning. You may approach the High Court for staying the order and you have to deposit the money in the court for showing your intention to settle the issue.

You may call on below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register