Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resigned without appointment letter urgent

Page no : 2

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 December 2016

If you are unable to handle entrust to your unions/counsel.

Better be with some unions and seasoned leaders shall handle it and make you properly informed.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 December 2016

You should feel obliged by the detailed FREE of COST consultancy to Mr. Kumar Doab and submit a note of thanks to his advise.

I agree and appreciate his legal acumen-ship, opinion and advise.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 December 2016

Dr J C Vashista,

Sir,

Thanks for your appreciation and encouragement.

The author indeed need to retain access to seasoned counsel.

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     17 December 2016

Very well advised by Ld. members here. There is nothing more to add at this moment. :)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 December 2016

Dear Mr.Ritesh Maity,

Thanks for your post for me and senior expert Dr J C Vashista.

Sandipan   23 December 2016

Thank you Kumar Sir, With your able guidance I had discussed this issue with one of the learned advocates in Kolkata. And as per his suggestion I had sent them a mail asking for the F&F statement which they already sent to me and hopefully by 1st week of January this issue will be resolved.

They will also provide me all the required documents. They have generated a new PF no for me and I have asked them to link it with my existing UAN no in order to facilitate the transfer of pf amount in future.

Thank you once again for your suggestions and also for helping me get out of this mess.

Thanks to all other learned advocates in this community who had given their invaluable counselling.

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2016

Querist @ Mr. Sandipan,

I am happy to note that your issue is resolved.

You are welcome.

Employee should get into the habit of cosulting  elders of the family, competent and experienced well wishers, employee's/trade union leaders, a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters.

Likewise the matter at;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Absconding-is-this-really-possible--145388.asp

can also be resolved.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 December 2016

The discussions and consultations in threads in LCI are FREE.

Social Service.

However length the threads and posts are.

It vis expected that yuo and comunity of employees shall be properly informed and be able to handle trivial matters with own skills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register