LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KCHMENONPGT (DESIGNER)     03 April 2016

Revoke dhana nichyadharam

Sir, I am from Kerala.In 1999, after I spend 2lakhs for sisters marriage, my father gave 55cents and 12year old house(built in 1987 with around 1lakh rupees-that my mothers intensive money related to retirement) as dhananichyadharam to me.But I didnt do the mutation for it.We have total 186 cents.Until their death, me only served them.I have 2 elder brothers.Father died in 2001 &amp; mother in 2006.An umarried aunt-fathers sister(86yeras)with me.My brothers know well about this dhananischayadharam.Now we plan to make partition and I told I want only this and remaining you both can take.But now they with their own n assess calculation told me they value the house for 10lakhs and land with me 70lakhs.The portion for them they show less value and ask me to pay them 26lakhs to get equal distribution.Otherwise they will go to court and complaint that by cheating I did this with father when he was sick(his end with Alzheimer&#39;s disease. Kindly advice me what I do fro my part in this situation?Is any setback I get, because I delay the mutation.</p>

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     03 April 2016

As a son you did your best and it should not be compared with others.  but your brothers did not recognise you.  though you did, for the properties, all legal heirs of your father have equal rights over the properties even mutation was done.  so please settle issue in an amicable way taking the help of your well wishers.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register