LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaswant Singh   18 October 2018

RTI first appeal rejected by Appellate Authority

I filed RTI in the month of june and CPIO failed to reply within 30 days so after 10 days, i submitted my first appeal then i got a called from CPIO that the infomation is ready so he told me withdraw my appeal and then he told me to mentioned that in email that you wanted to withdraw your appeal. Next day i went to them to pick up my documents and it was incomplete.

Then my mother filed the same RTI and again their infomation was incomplete.Actually i went to him in the behalf of my mother to picking up the documents and he told me bring copy of self attested aadhar of my mother. As i mentioned, we're not satisfied so my mother filed appeal but the appellate authority rejects the appeal on the ground that my mother is satisfied with the infomation provided by CPIO.Im assuming that they rejected on basis of two ground.

1. when i filed my RTI, i mailed him to withdraw my appeal as he told me to mentioned satisfied but my mother started with the new RTI so is AA can reject my mother's appeal on the basis of this??

2. As i submitted them the attested aadhar card copy of my mother so is this the ground of acceptance???

I mailed to CPIO in written that im satisfied so i wanted to withdraw my appeal but that was my own RTI so please let me know if there is concern between my RTI and mother's RTI (because address and contact details was same in both RTI's, only the names were diffrent and the emails)

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 October 2018

Dear querist,

Section appeal to CIC is legal recourse for you.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register