LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bharatbhai vyas   20 June 2023

Sanction of higher grade pay state governments employees

Rules and regulations to sanction state government employee related higher grade pay 

1. Sanctioning authority must check last 5 years confidential report (CR) of employee .any matter of mis conduct or diciplaray action stop to sanction .

Absence of CR. By lack by athiority can stop sanctioning higher grade order by athority?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2023

Do you want to clarify any regulations of the state govenment in connection with its employees salary and perks

Which state you belong, you can get the details by logging into the state  government website for more understanding.

bharatbhai vyas   02 July 2023

Sirs,.  I belongs from Gujarat. I do not wish to clarification of service rules.

My question is only that authority miss my confidential report file at their custody anyway.

Due to un available CR file higher authority rejected my file and not sanction higher grade order.  In this matter lack of CR file is responsibility of custodian and for that  I am not responsible. Authority must take action towards file custodian. For that reason authority can not stop or reject my proposal. In this way authority denied employees s  constitutional rights. 

Where can I chellenge against authority decision?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register