Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vandana murthy (not employed)     12 June 2012

Sec 125 crpc

sir ,

i was married in nov2007 i was thrown out of house in pregnancy 2010 since then i was not maintained by my husband . in nov 2011 he filed a suite of restitution against me and in mar 2012 i filed sec 125 against him.  however in june 2011 he declined to take me home in court and maintainence of 15000 for me and my daughter was passed by court . his fraudulent intention was proved in court . i was also physically and mentally harassed

by him and his parents in three years of marriage .

however now i think of joining a job . will my maintainence get cancel if i do so . i was not working when the order was passed.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     12 June 2012

if u get job and your hubby moves an application for amendment of maintenance, then only court will consider to amend maintenance.  ur child wl get maintenance as usual.  ur maintenance either be reduced or stopped altogether depends upon your income in new job.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 June 2012

If you joined the job, do not disclose it, if your husband came to know about job he may file an application to cancel the maintenance.  Even if your  joined the hob you will get the maintenace for your child.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register