Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Something to consider

Page no : 5

bhima balla (none)     14 May 2012

I sincerely apologise to the author fpr deviating from the topic. End of story.

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     14 May 2012

The world and its knowledge which is a part of globe which is not equal to a drop of water in a pacific ocean is reality? :D:D

If one has no faith in God, one should at least have doubt in His existence keeping in view the vastness and unending nature of universe beyond Earth.  Then one gets the courage to live against the petty realities of this illusory tiny material world called Earth.

There are many people like you in the forum who think human relationships are purely monetary and materialistic in nature.  Assuming that it is true, even the relationship between parents and son also involves expenses of providing food, shelter, clothing etc to son.  Say, the expenditure incurred by parents up to 21 years of age by parents is 21x12x4000 rupees (keeping rising inflation since your birth in view) which is equal to Rs.10.80 lacs.  You owe your parents Rs.10.80 lacs.

Will you pay Rs.10.80 lacs and get rid of parents saying, my duty towards you is over?  Or when you get a job after 21 years you will look after your parents exactly for next 21 years and say to them, "you looked after me for 21 years, so I looked after you for 21 years, with this my relationship with you ends, you can leave my home.".

Supposing the dowry given by girl is equal to Rs.2.00 lacs.  And Rs.2.00 lacs will be over within two years.  Will you ask more dowry because if she is a non-working woman, you have to keep bearing expenses on her from third year onwards.  Why should you bear expenses on her?

Human relationships are not bound by monetary considerations alone.  Earning money is part of life not aim of life.  We earn money to live, we do not live to earn money. 

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 May 2012

Originally posted by :bhima balla
"
I sincerely apologise to the author for deviating from the topic. End of story.
"

Thank you making an effort to understand IT ;)

@ Chandrasekhar

Any pocket edition available of your great literary work here !

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     16 May 2012

Mr.Chandershkhan and MR.Balla,

Plz keep cool, we are here to help the people not to fight.

Eveybody has its own views so better to leave him at his own choice of decision.

Today if we go though cases then ratio is 50:50.

Mean, husband and wives both are harassed coz of other person nature.

So we are here to make patch up and if not then end the relation with smiles on both faces.

Good luck.

Mrs.Author,

I will say you only one thing, no doubt educated women sometimes did not get chance for job.

Then can you beleive that 100% Guys got job????

Answer is simply NO.

So plz try again and i m sure where there are lacs of women are working then u will also got one job.

May be not of ur level but may be one step below as per education and capability.

And if u dont have capablity then nobody can help you, or better to understood ur husband and try to understood his feelings.

But if he is cruel then try to build self confidence and i am sure u will be perect for job.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register