Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taufiq Khot   14 May 2021

speedy recovery in cheque bounce case

dear expert,

my father 58 years old has filed a complaint against Mr. jadhav for cheque bounce in khalapur civil court in 2015. court has given judgement in my father favour in 2017. However Mr jadhav has put appeal and went to Alibaug district court and then from Alibaug district court the case came to panvel court . almost 6 years over cheque bounce case still pending.

how can I get my case resolved ?

what should I do for speedy response from court?

Learning

8 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     14 May 2021

Ask your lawyer to initiate all possibility for speedy disposal of case

Taufiq Khot   14 May 2021

Dear sir.

The accused is not coming to court. And court has issued a warrant as well. But no luck. 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     15 May 2021

Your lawyer is the only person to help you properly.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 May 2021

If I understand the query properly, the appellant is not attending to court, and your advocate can bring these persistent absences and get the appeal dismissed, as the appellant is misusing/abusing the court process and delaying the matter only to postpone the repayment of lawful dues.

M V Gupta (Advocate)     15 May 2021

Get the appeal dismissed for non prosecution by the Appellant and file execution application in the civil court which passed judgement in your favor.

Taufiq Khot   15 May 2021

Hi sir ,

Thanks a lot for valuable information. My advocate  didn't asked for summons, nor he asked for warrant or from 3 years. The case is still pending. How can I change my advocate ? And hire a good advocate who will act fast?

M V Gupta (Advocate)     17 May 2021

You have every right to change your advocate and appoinmt another competent lawyer to fight your case. First choose your new advocate and he will tell you what to do. Only thing is no objecion should be obtained from ur present advocate for the new person to ake over the case. Generally advocates do not raise objection if their client wants another advocate to take up his case,

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 May 2021

You have not given the reason for the pendency of the appeal before the appellate court.

If you feel that your advocate is not cooperating properly then you may change the lawyer and conduct the case with a new lawyer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register