Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANJUNATH (n/a)     04 August 2008

STIPEND UNDER APPRENTICE ACT

How much is the stipend payable to Apprentice who is working in Garment Industry ?

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 August 2008

There is no prescribed amount in the act. The apprentice payment necessarily to be judged in the light of the circumstances of the particular time and place of the garment industry.

ram (hr )     09 August 2008

dear all

for apprentice the stipend payable should govern the minimum wages act as per the state i e the stipend should not be lesser than minimum wages

Guest (n/a)     20 August 2008

The Stipend Payable to Trade Apprentices are governed by the Apprentice Act.  The rates are prescribed therein.   The same is true for a Graduate or Technician Apprentice as well.  Please read the Act and the rules for the Stipend amount

senthil kumar (founder)     19 April 2010

iam senthil,tamil nadu.iam a dalit advocate,i want support from you.

Sampath Saldanha (civil.law)     23 August 2010

Hi I am an fresh Advocate  from mangalore currently practising in bangalore am I eligible to get the stipend given to the Advocates if yes to whom should  I approach ?what are the things or materials that are required to be presented before the authority? Pls reply ....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register