LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shekhar Sharma   17 September 2016

Streedhan at CAW

i, Our marriage time is 14 YRS blessed with 1 daughter 13 YRS and 1 son of 8 yrs. Both living with mother since April 16 in her mama's house. I had gone on caw dates for 5-7 times where my wife lodged a complaint against me and my mother and sisters for taking money from her with new tricks as she got mine phone recordings with my sisters and mother. This all started since last 2 YRS when my wife lodged a false complaint in police station against me with allegations like oral s*x, forcing for prostitution etc. Then she lodged lots of fake complaints with PS and caw, women cell. Now in caw she complaints against recovery of streedhan includes lots of gold and precious jewellery, long clothing list of her and children, money and other payments and expenses done at time of marriage etc. Caw police officers forcing me to give them admit list of products. Pls suggest. She also filed hma divorce case.

Learning

2 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     17 September 2016

after 14  years of marriage list of streedhan has no relivaance. 

You can deny all that.

I have explained all related to streedhan and CAW Cell to a quriest hope it will be helpful to you also.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=141787&offset=1

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     17 September 2016

Stri dhan is the property of your wife and she has absolute right till her demise.ALL GIFTS GIVEN TO HERE DURING MATRIMONIAL LIFE ARE ALSO PART OF HER SHRIDHAN.

Yes but you can claim nothing was brought by her and most imp no gifts were given to her by any body. All here belongings are arranged by you.

You must be ready with independent witness.CAW may not have much power but cases can be filed and the same will continue and will take better part of your earnings and time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register