Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BISWANATH DAS (service)     30 September 2017

Summon in dv case/dir report

Respected all.

There is a case where the summon issued by magistrate on 12/07/2017 to appear before the court on 30/07/2017 to all the respondents. However the DIR report was prepared and submitted to the court on 25/08/2017 without the knowledge of all respondents. what will be the legal validity/ position of law in this regard. Shall we complain before high court and supreme court

Dear all i need the answer little urgently as i have to fight my case so please help. Thanks and regards to all

Learning

4 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     01 October 2017

Originally posted by : BISWANATH DAS
Respected all.

There is a case where the summon issued by magistrate on 12/07/2017 to appear before the court on 30/07/2017 to all the respondents. However the DIR report was prepared and submitted to the court on 25/08/2017 without the knowledge of all respondents. what will be the legal validity/ position of law in this regard. Shall we complain before high court and supreme court

Dear all i need the answer little urgently as i have to fight my case so please help. Thanks and regards to all

There is nothing wrong in it. Court can summon to respondents before filing of DIR report.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 October 2017

If you are not satisfied with the trial court order then you can challenge the same in higher court by way of revision or appeal or WRIT. As such no illegality is seem. Consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

(Guest)

NO need to go to high court.

BISWANATH DAS (service)     01 October 2017

Sir my question is how magistrate can issue summon without knowing whether there is a case or not. One thing I want inform all that in protection officers report she mentioned that she is unable to make report as petitioner is not present before her. So when officer did not know the case or fact how summon issues. DiR report not only filed late but also not prepared at all by the time I appeared. So how it is possible that magistrate issue summon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register