Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohan Chakraborty (LDC)     05 October 2012

Technical resignation

Sir,

I am a central civilian employee in NSSO(FOD), Chandigarh from last 11/08/2011. But now I received an offer of appointment from IA & AD as an auditor through SSC CGL 2011. Now I want to ask about technical resignation procedure as well as please clarify that If I got relieved from my present office on friday & join IA & AD,WB on Monday,then what about saturday and sunday. How these two days will be counted??? Will it be deducted from my EL account or treated as Joining Time???

With Regards

Rohan Chakraborty

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2012

Acceptance of technical resignation will be treated as transfer and you are entiled Joining Time. Once having joined as audiitor you will be knowing the rules yourself.

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     07 October 2012

I agree with Mr. Sudhir Kumar, Dy. Director

Rohan Chakraborty (LDC)     18 October 2012

Sir,

One more question. Who will pay the salary of the 2 days??? As my present employer relieved me on Friday and they would not pay me for saturday & sunday.. As well as IA & AD, WB may say that "you r not in our role so why we will pay You?" Kindly reply to my query.

With Regards

Rohan Chakraborty

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2012

till you join your salary will be paid by previsus employer.  Some funny brain will ask you to submit leave applicatin for two days but you are not a case of transfer on compassionate grounds.  Your mobvement is in public interest to assume higher responsibility.

send PM if further doubt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register