LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AK NAIR (ENGINEER)     10 March 2014

Threatening by father in law and wife

On the wedding day my wife had approx .100 tolas of gold jewellery on her body .After she came to my house the very next day and sweet talking  convinced my family members and myself to deposit this jewellery in the bank locker which is in the name of my wife. My wife had the possession of the locker key. This was 8 years back i was least interested in the jewellery and did not bother regarding the same since it is kept in the locker .In between i had accompanied my wife a couple of times since the locker has to be operated twice in a year and that too just open have a look at the packing and close the locker. Now myself and my wife are in not good terms. Recently my father in- law threatened that i should return back the gold jewellery which he had given his daughter and allege that i have the possession of the same. And not returning the gifts given to her by him or else will complain to the police.  I told him the locker is in your daughters name and you had personally kept all the contents in the locker .He told me “ i have the proof to show that i had given jewellery to my daughter and she had come to your  house with the jewellery- photographs and video recording of the wedding day”

Where as i have no proof that the jewellery is in the locker since bank does not check any time what is in the locker. Now i fear that in between in recent times they must have manipulated the contents of the locker also i guess.

1)      How can i prove my innocence in this case that i have not taken/misused any of her jewellery items.

This is just like threatening me to accept his daughter by blackmailing me and to prove iam at fault.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More