LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gagandeep (prop)     26 September 2011

Transfer of ownership

sir i bought a plot six years back which was allotted to the seller(one who sold it to me) by the improvement trust.Original allot tee had by then already deposited all the instalments pretaining to the plot.Since i was a subsequent purchaser ,i paid the
sale proceeds to the original allot tee and got agreement of sell,full and final payment,in my favor along with a will ,a power of attorney in the name of my son ,one application addressed to improvement trust for transfer of ownership in my favor.In reply to
transfer application authorities of trust asked for some remaining amount of non-construction  fine which i agreed to pay ,i requested authorities to transfer ownership of plot in my name and i undertake to pay the remaining amount.During pendency of  transfer application orignal allottee died  but legal heirs of allottee have no objection to this transfer of ownership.  i filed a suit before civil judge praying for an order to trust for transfer of ownership and for registration of title deed in my favor.along with this i made legal heirs party to this case.case is pending in the court for last 3 years.sir is it possible that i may
pursue authorities of trust or local bodies dept.to decide transfer application in my favor as application is still pending,as i am ready to pay all the remaining amount of non-construction fine and legal heirs of allottee have no objection to this transfer and they already submitted there statement before civil judge.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register