Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Trouble in marraige life

Page no : 2

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     21 September 2011

I am sharing todays news, My wife,s both cruel brother went to my lawyer and asking him that they are not ready to send her sister with me so , disolve this marriage quickly.

As per their intensions, they dont want to send her back with me after 1.5 years passed already .
Their intension is not to return my 7 lakhs and my wife.

In actual they spended 3 lakhs rupees , we are ready to return their 3-4 lakhsbut not all 7 lakhs.
 I have no hope of wife return since , her mobile is switchedoff from last month. She has no affection with me .
Now again I am alone with sadness.No one is approaching us from their side.

Can court helps me to return my wife ? if not ,will my father get balnace money with the help of court?

(Guest)

Bro! All the fish in the lake are not bad. Live your life with your partner. If your wife create problem again then face the problem. Teach her a life time lesson. But don’t spoil your own life…. Best of Luck…

NOTE: A Glass can survive after little scratch. But once broken, then can not be fixed again…..

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     21 September 2011

Thanks Broken heart,

But Problem is that to whom i should start living. My second wife is not ready to come with me.
She is fully convinced by her parents and Brothers.
I have no contact to her, all mediators went but no result.

So what next?

Rohit Sharma (Software Engineer)     06 October 2011

Hi All,

Yesterday was my next hearing, my second wife came with her brothers on null and void case.
She is behaving as a neutral response. My lawyer asked the judge for 15 minutes one to one meeting with my wife , but her lawyer refused for meeting. Her Brothers are very cruel , They are not ready to send my wife at any cost. 

They are forcing my wife , not even see my face in the court and out of court they have convinced her not to think of me. Her family has snached the personal phone of her and doing emotional blackmail to her.

Can anybody suggest how can I forcefully get her from her brothers with the help of court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register