Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajdevit (Self)     12 May 2013

Two date of birth

Hi All,

I got married in Jan 2012 and our marriage was downhill from day one.  She got married to me only to get money and support her parents.

It was revealed in Jan 2012 after seeing her passport ( after marriage) my ex-***** using two DOB ( date of birth).

on her passport it says something else with different day/month and year

but on our email conversation before marriage, she told us different DOB for chart matching.

Even I have pics that we celebrated her bday on the date she mentioned on email conversation before marriage ( Pics, movie click with family around/ hotel bills).  Even she confirmed on the email dated May 2011, we are good match for each other with fake DOB.

Recently my mom called our pandit to match chart based on her passport DOB, and we not suppose/prefect match to get married if we follow passport/birth certificate date of birth.

Seniors,

Please advise if I can file for divorce based on IPC420 and proof two DOB for fake marriage ?

She's asking 20 lakhs for divorce or she will file fake 498a on my family.

Learning

3 Replies

Rajdevit (Self)     15 May 2013

Seniors,

Please advise ?

Girish (Senior Manager Operations)     16 May 2013

Go stet by step!

1) Go & file NC complaint against her of threatenig of 498a Case.

2) Built relationship with local police. Wait & Watch!

....If she will agree on5 to 10 lakhs then go for MCD. (Mutual Consent Divorce)...save your time & energy!...else...

3) If FIR of 498a will be registered someone from Police station should be able to provide you the details like CR.NO/FIR NO./Sections/Names involved, etc.

4) File application on Session Court for Anticipatory Bail for you & your parents / siblings, etc.

5) She might also claim that her Stridhan is with you or as you have sold it.....for IPC 406

6) She might use the save & file a case under DV Act

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2013

not clear what you say

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register