LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas D Chakravarthy   16 March 2020

Unable to get due share of cash and other benefits

I am unable to make any progress in getting my due property share from cash and assets even after six months after my father's death.My next brother who was looking after him has been in possession over 1.5 crore Rupees of his cash in Banks.He is stonewalling me by cutting off all communication with me through mobile, email, SMS Whatsup etc to deny me my due share by falsely alleging that I have failed in looking father in his old age. Please guide me on how to get all the much needed information on my brother's bank deposits which mainly include my deceased father's contribution of approximately more than 1.5 crore Rupees (as I am told that that such information is essential to file a partition suit in a Civil Court.

Learning

4 Replies

Sathish kumar (Student)     18 March 2020

yes...sure you need to move to civil court for your rights
regards
c.sathish Kumar
high court of Madras
ph. 9952 833315

surendar (student)     18 March 2020

absolutely you need to file civil suit for your rights..

A.Surendar,
Advocate,
Madras High court,

S.K. Verma (NIL)     18 March 2020

Maintenance of Parents DOESN'T make any sibling entitled to own all property unless yr father made a will in a legal manner. You can go in Civil Court for yr right in property. But these proceedings may go beyond 5 yrs.
You will be criticized for not giving hand to yr brother. You will end up all relationship with your brother and may be other family members.

I advise you that instead of going for money, try to make up the the differences. This the only thing you can make your self a good family member.

Arun   18 March 2020

you can sort out mutually and make yourself happy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register