LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shyam   20 July 2017

Unable to withdraw my fathers court decree court.

Hi, we are unable to withdraw my fathers (Expired) court decree amount in which my father filed a case in the year of 2010 on a person.The person is a goverment employee and retired from the service. After successful court decree the person has changed his address and moved to some other state. Now the problem is, my lawyer is stating us that we are unable to claim the amount as the person is moved to some other place and we need to send a fresh notice to the person in which place he resides. Can i have a solution in this concern. The case filed location is Sr. Civil Courts, visakhapatnam.

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     20 July 2017

You have to collect all the information and details of assets of judgement debtor for getting the decree executed. There is set procedure to execute the decree so you have to follow the procedure.  

shyam   21 July 2017

dear sir already amount is debited from the defaulter salary and it is under courts treasury.As a legal heir of my expired father the lawyer is intending to send a fresh notice to the defaulter address to claim the amount.But the defaulter moved to some other state. Is there any alternate solution to claim the amount???

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register