Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay hiremath   21 June 2023

validity of signed bond

my sister who has received my another deceased sisters amount on behalf of our family members has not distributed amount to all but listening to my brother who says that where it is written to distribute within some time.
my query is that what is the validity of the bond which is signed and given.Bind was signed by all family members in June'22 and my sister
received claims amount in July'22 and in Dec'22.
Even though the bond is signed and given whether law permits to lodge police complaint and get my share of amount OR to issue legal notice and if not complied to ,to file a suit in Court of law which is time consuming and also expenses to be incurred, also in court what type of judgement will be given ,not known.
whether it is civil type or criminal type case

Learning

5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 June 2023

No you can file civil suit to order to  distribute assets according to civil law .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     22 June 2023

You can issue a legal demand notice demanding your share in it. failing to comply with the demands made,  you may file a money recovery suit 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2023

Giving legal notice for money recovery is essential before pursuing any legal action against the other party. By delivering such notification, the party who was wronged makes sure that the demand notice was delivered to the party that provided the justification, but the money was not given to the aggrieved party

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 June 2023

The facts posted are incomplete as to the bond as well the circumstances under which your sister has received the amount allegedly on behalf of the family. Please post complete facts.

sanjay hiremath   22 June 2023

Sir,My unmarried Deceased sister had made nominee as 2nd younger suster for her gratuity,but as per gratuity rule50 nominee should be within her family otherwise it would be treated as invalid.My father is alive .Hence as per BSNL office instructions instead to forfeit the above said amount a bond was signed amongst all family for NOC to make payment to my 2nd sister with a consensus to share the amount received amongst all family members.

Second amount was that of LIC wherein nominee was my mother who has expired and same type of bond was done as above for easy distribution of amount.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register