Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Valuation of Suit in Guardianship proceedings

Sh. Prabhakar ji and companion Ld. Counsels practicing before Hon'ble D HC

A petitioner filed a Petition under S. 12 Guardianship & Wards Act  before Principal Judge, Family Court, Dwarka Courts complex, Delhi and at admission hearing it was dismissed (showing defects) with a Order stating " the petition is barred by Valuation of Suit to set Jurisdiction of this Court hence dismissed"

I plead following Rules of Hon'ble D HC before the Principal Judge, Family Court but failed to draw her attention and failing which I also plead to withdraw the said Petition to comply the 'said defects" and re-file the same but PJ, Family Court didnot oblige ;

Now, as per Hon'ble Delhi HC Rules CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

Valuation of Suits

Part A
GENERAL

Clause 10. Fixing valuation not necessary in certain cases—In the case of some classes of suits or petitions, e.g., suits under Section 28 of the Sikh Gurdwaras Act, 1925, or petitions under the Guardians and Wards Act, 1890, the law allows no choice as regards the Court in which proceedings must be taken. There is, therefore, no necessity in such cases to fix any valuation for the purpose of determining jurisdiction.

Now my question.: Under which Section of Guardianship and Wards Act I can file an Appeal and should this Appeal be filed before DB at Hon'ble D HC or before same Principal Judge, Family Court?

Kindly educate me accordingly.

I remain much obliged for your kind advise.

Rgds.
D, Arun Kumar, New Delhi
Pl. Note.: I am appearing as party in person !

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register