Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Void marriage please help

Page no : 3

heral (house wife)     05 May 2012

MR. Chandrasekhar, My second husband knows every thing, my close relative has already tolm him. he also having noteraised divorece deed truc copy. It is true  that one day i told him that we can get divorece in one day in sub registrar office and from first husband i got this way divorece  so in One day in argurment with my parents  he said that  your  daughter  is not divorecee so my parents given one copy to him.

Even though i think that he is alone son to parents, he is having two small kids from first wife therefore he mightnot go to court or police staion and i fell due to this my parents taken full advantage of him., but now i destroyed my life, my daughters life also two husbands families but even my parents are not having any kind of tension.

Some time i really feel sorry but now everything over. pls help me. Thanks

heral (house wife)     07 May 2012

MR. CHANDRASEKHAR, STILL I AM AWAITING REPLY FROM UR SIDE. TKS

Sameer12345 (SSE)     07 May 2012

@ Heral,

What you want now?

heral (house wife)     07 May 2012

hi, i want to know what i should do now? i lost my life due to parents and due to my mistake my daughter will aos suffer.now i wants to go back to my second husband because he given me everything.,but he also knows that i filed 498a on my first husband, i got divorece on stamp paper from first husband..pls advise me what i should do now? pls.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     07 May 2012

Legally you cann't stay with him and enjoy status of wife.

(Guest)

You are in difficulty- you can file application for void marriage in family court.

But second wife can file case against you for bigamy & cheating.

why you did this ?

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     07 May 2012

@Heral.  Help him get rid of 498A.  He may accept you if you do that.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     07 May 2012

admit ur mistakes frankly.

its never late for good reasons.

reveal ur bonafide intentions.

Tata Sky ad. says - Maang kar to dekho; Dugna mil sakta hai.

reconcile.

heral (house wife)     14 May 2012

MR. CHANDRASEKHAR, according  you i contacted him and 498a was hostile just one day ago.now he is still  ready to pay me more than Rs. 9.00 lacs and saying that u never be a good wife of any husband, neither a good daughter, therefore u cn not be good mother even for your real daughter or  as step mother therefore i want to forget everything what u did with me. Therefore take this money and enjoy your life but be sure that GOD will never leave u.U have to face problems in life not now but when your real daughter will be around 20th agem what u will say to her inlaws, who is your real husband, why on two husband u charged dowry cases, two famlies to sent to jail and  u collected huge amount from them. So  not only u but your parents and brothers who supported u in black mailing will suffer and surely your all DEATH will no be easy.

Sir, i am really scared from his  WORDS THAT I HAVE TO SUFFER, GOD NOT LEAVE U AND YOUR PARENTS, Really i hv lost everything ofmy life except some lacs.

Pls guide me. Thanks

heral (house wife)     17 May 2012

MR. CHANDRASEKHAR, STILL I HV NOT RECD. REPLY FROM YOUR SIDE. Tks

heral (house wife)     07 July 2012

MR.CHANDRA SHEKHAR , PLS ADVISE WHAT I SHOULD DO. PLS HELP ME.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register