Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Wife getting maintenance acc. to hubby's income becomes news

Page no : 15

(Guest)
Originally posted by :nonfeminist
"

LOL ! call your other IDs also.... M waiting :) :) .. You have again started your exaggerated allegations drama. I know thats a habit and you cant actually control it ? I have given you free diagnosis so many times according to u :p

hey...i don't need proxy supporters.U may need.My points are supported by Indian judiciary.If you want to change laws y dont sit for hunger strike till death??

You shall be remembered among dowry seekers and bride killers.
"

This proves what you are ! I havent killed anyone and you are seeking dowry openly. And owing to your educational qualifications you are putting false allegations against me again. Don't worry about how I will be remembered... I will be respected by my family, my friends, relatives and all those who know me while you will always be in a state of EUPHORIA and be having "delusions of grandeur" for yourself as noone else WOULD EVER PRAISE YOU because of what you are.

BTW, I dont need labels from you when you are in favour of begging (for dowry and maintenance) while I have never taken a single penny from anyone

(Guest)

I dont need to prove any sanity in front of insane people. My sanity is in my deeds and ideals. You better judge yours which has been proved in many different ways and many different situations with your multiple IDs

(Guest)

And also, keep waiting for the time when I will be remembered as a DOWRY SEEKER or BRIDE KILLER ... not everyone is do whimsical as u are (U means your other ID also)

(Guest)

I havent killed anyone

means?

(Guest)

gud night Avani

I have to go office tomorow as I have to work to buy bread for me.You keeep talking and fighting.

Bhabi ka papa hain na..roti aur kapro ke liye.......1

1 Like

(Guest)
"
I havent killed anyone

means?
"

Just have a look at your QUOTED TEXT and you will know the meaning ! IF u still cant find the meaning, call your brigade for help ! I know its a way too heavy for your brain

(Guest)
"
gud night Avani

I have to go office tomorow as I have to work to buy bread for me.You keeep talking and fighting.

Bhabi ka papa hain na..roti aur kapro ke liye.......1
"

Haan good that you finally realized that you will have to work !

(Guest)

@non-feminist

Please go and sleep.Else the fighting will continue.Good night.

@Avani

Roshni also said just now,and so do I, that maintenance is not at all justified for an adulterous,abusive or deserter wife who leaves without reason.We all say almost daily in our threads that it should be given only to genuinely aggrieved women.So why do you misunderstand so much?Please maintain your cool and fight only against wrongdoers.Good luck!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Avani
"

"

LOL ! call your other IDs also.... M waiting :) :) .. You have again started your exaggerated allegations drama. I know thats a habit and you cant actually control it ? I have given you free diagnosis so many times according to u :p

hey...i don't need proxy supporters.U may need.My points are supported by Indian judiciary.If you want to change laws y dont sit for hunger strike till death??

You shall be remembered among dowry seekers and bride killers.

"

This proves what you are ! I havent killed anyone and you are seeking dowry openly. And owing to your educational qualifications you are putting false allegations against me again. Don't worry about how I will be remembered... I will be respected by my family, my friends, relatives and all those who know me while you will always be in a state of EUPHORIA and be having "delusions of grandeur" for yourself as noone else WOULD EVER PRAISE YOU because of what you are.

BTW, I dont need labels from you when you are in favour of begging (for dowry and maintenance) while I have never taken a single penny from anyone
"

Whether judiciary is favoruring you or not is proved by the fact that even your false allegations could not get you any gains.. I can handle anyone who misuses law against me, you worry about your sisters and daughters ! I will definitely do even dharna when the situation demands so, I dont need your permission for that.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
@non-feminist

Please go and sleep.Else the fighting will continue.Good night.

@Avani

Roshni also said just now,and so do I, that maintenance is not at all justified for an adulterous,abusive or deserter wife who leaves without reason.We all say almost daily in our threads that it should be given only to genuinely aggrieved women.So why do you misunderstand so much?Please maintain your cool and fight only against wrongdoers.Good luck!
"

I agree with you here and so I am not talking about you. I am against adultry and harassment against anyone by anyone else. I am and I will keep fighting against WRONGDOERS and thats what I was doing while dealing with "NONFEMINIST" ID

(Guest)

about NOnfeminst:

Sad but true, ye bhi kisi ki biwi banegi...Imagine the fate of that family who gets such a daughter-in-law!...ofcourse everyday she will put false allegations on them and harass them!.....SO, she is a genuine proof that some women are capable of putting false allegations on just anybody...even when she does not even know you!

AND Avani, forget about her!....i know about your contributions to the society, you dont need to waste time on such sick people!

(Guest)

Regarding MISUNDERSTANDING, well, I know what this whole drama was about. I am understanding that and I think you are still MISUNDERSTANDING !

(Guest)

Avani and others, the best part is that she (the one who was abusing me and Avani here) wont get justice when she is in trouble :P

Remember laws dont favor everybody, only those lucky influential ones get everything!....She might as well end up paying maintenance to her hubby one day!...so let her go to office and earn to give away her hard earned money to somebody else one day....

(Guest)

:) :) .. Kal firse aayegi .... and will argue unnecessarily for attention. Let her do that till she actually becomes a victim and stands in my line :) :) ...."Ladki ka old papa " ... HA HA HA jo actually ladki hai :p

(Guest)

Now Forget about her, she is yet to face life...

A song for you "Mushkil mein hai kaun kisi ka samjho is raaz ko, lekar apna naam kabhi tum khud ko aawaz do"....

Achha waqt nahi raha to bura bhi nahi rahega..And you have good wishes and blessings of many....good night!