Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   18 September 2015

Wife salary is dowry?

Dear frnds,

Here the details, after engagement and before marriage wife borrowed x amount from me and i online transferred x amonut to her account. after marraige from month one she transferred x amount to my account from her salary, later i found she transferring money to her frnd as well. so to stop i discussed with her parents and my paretns along with her and so everyone come to an agreement to transfer her Salary to my account so that we can buy some land after accumulating certain amount. she transferred money for 5 months which includes amount i gave her before marriage sixth month she didnt gave and seventh month she filed 498a on me saying i harrased her and desserted for not giving salary. but the fact is i found she has affair but unable to collect proper evidence only i have bank cheque which she gave to her boyfrnd after marriage without my knowledge later i went to bank and collected a xerox copy of that cheque but she is denying i dont know who is that guy.

defence lawyer asked below questions:

1. you put condition to give her complete salary on first month: i said not exactly first month after 2.5 moths both families decided to transfer part of her salary for savings.

2.On 7th month her salary hiked and u asked her to pay complete salary i said NO (in real her salary was not hiked i have proof of that)

3.again he asked u  put condition on day one to transfer her complete salary to your account i said : NO

4. he asked you have taken all her salary and even you didnt brought any grocery you put her on hunger, but she borrowed money from her frnd and brought grocery to home. i said NO.

i have credit card proofs from shopping mall every month infact i remember one of her frnd borrowed money from her in one month and returned tht money to her account in another month she want to show it as proof.

this is little urgent, she has implicated false case in all my family members i filed for quashing in high court, they appeared in highcourt and took two weeks time, the above crossing happend in family court this week and next week we have to appear in hight court, so defence lawyer want to use above crossing details as proof in high court.

so kindly help he if anythig wrong i answered and anything need to be corrected?

Learning

12 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

When you are dealing with your wife, you have to be more patient so that she can start trusting you and gave control of her money to you. You have no legal right to take her salary. Imagine if your wife starts collecting all your money after marriage. How will you feel

windowsxp   18 September 2015

first two months money she returned my money, in between she gave one cheque to some guy which she is telling she is not aware of him, so both families decided to transfer at the same time i'm taking care of each and every requirement in home, donno did i did mistake or not??

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 September 2015

U had another query "498A-Quash"

(Guest)

i have some questions:

1] just when did you find that she transferred money to her boyfriend ? how many days after marriage ?

2] immediately after marriage she transferred some money to your a/c.what is this money for ? is it the repayment of debt you give her before marriage ?

3] both family agree to transfer her salary to your a/c. does "both family" include she too ?

4] she paid to her bf a cheque. just one cheque cannot prove an extramarital affair. you have to acquire sound proof that her bf exists. proof like picture of them together in intimate pose,  their mobile call record their telephone conversation audio recording etc.

but first of all you have to prove that you are not exploiting her financially. for that you have to show detail account of how you spend her money. if you can add bill , your case will be solid.

after you prove your innocense attack her on cruelty ground with the proof  of adultery as mentined above.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=127176&offset=1#.Vf419n2N6gA

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Evidence-submission-127184.asp#.Vf42CH2N6gA

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=127090&offset=1#.Vf41_n2N6gA

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=127242&offset=1#.Vf41732N6gA

How many threads you have on same query.

What do you achieve by spearing facts on different threads only that full picture of case is never before the forum and forum cannot advise you  correctly.

You are loser.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 September 2015

playing with the patience of the legal experts.

windowsxp   20 September 2015

Dear sainath & sudhir yeah i posted diff threads as i hav query on two cases one is quashing nd another on divorce, both are in different phase, i dont get complete details wht i'm looking in single thread so i did like the kindly providie if any suggestion on this.. Thnz for your time for reading all threads

Dear Arix plz see below my ans 1. After 14 days 2. Yes its refund, nd she told she borrowed more than 1.5 lac wid others i hav proof about tht 1.5 lac money with whom she borrowed 3.she too agreed bit not in writing, in crossing she will tell no for sure 4.only one proof i hav failed to collect other 5. I hav credit card bills which i spent on house hold expenses but most other transactions i gave hard cash for savings in the form of chit funds Kindly let me know wht r my chances of winning

DDear Arix plz see below my ans 1. After 14 days 2. Yes its refund, nd she told she borrowed more than 1.5 lac wid others i hav proof about tht 1.5 lac money with whom she borrowed 3.she too agreed bit not in writing, in crossing she will tell no for sure 4.only one proof i hav failed to collect other 5. I hav credit card bills which i spent on house hold expenses but most other transactions i gave hard cash for savings in the form of chit funds Kindly let me know wht r my chances of winning

DDear Arix plz see below my ans 1. After 14 days 2. Yes its refund, nd she told she borrowed more than 1.5 lac wid others i hav proof about tht 1.5 lac money with whom she borrowed 3.she too agreed bit not in writing, in crossing she will tell no for sure 4.only one proof i hav failed to collect other 5. I hav credit card bills which i spent on house hold expenses but most other transactions i gave hard cash for savings in the form of chit funds Kindly let me know wht r my chances of winning

(Guest)

dear windowsxp

so the matter is that she agreed orally to transfer her salary to your a/c. she paid back your debt. you have no bill showing how you spend money. you invest her money to chitfunds.

fine. you must have certificates issued by those chit funds. show them to the court. those certificate will be enough evidence showing how you spend her money. and in whose name you invest? is it her name? if yes then it would be a great thing to show in court.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     20 September 2015

U R lucky ARIX is still responding,but changing threads is deemed that the query is only for academic purpose

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register