Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

luckysurya0213 (SME)     01 March 2010

498a filed

Hi,

I am surya, my spouse filed 498a against me and my mom and on my dad, i got arrested by police in february 8th 2009. Later we wrote compromise statement in before of lokadalat court .

we apeared in before of lokadalat after 3 months for review. She said she is not confident still and gained another 3 months, like that she dragged for 9 more months, later in the 5 th review she didnt came to court, judge pushed the case to judicial first court, i got the charge sheet filed, and there were5 more witneses they have added in the charge sheet.

our family made the first appearance in before the court and we paid 30k for self bail,which we signed in lokadalat.

now the next appearance they gave on may10th 2010.

Please advice me what all cases i can also file on them to make things equally important and also show them the pain.

My mom is a spinal chord arrest patient can't move and also my dad is 68 he can't see correctly.

please help me in this regards.

thanks in advance.

surya

Learning

2 Replies

luckysurya0213 (SME)     01 March 2010

link of pdf explains the false evidence and the punishments for them.

but it is not refering to any case numbers of IPC can you please help me in this

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     02 March 2010

You can move permanent exemption for appearance in the case for your parents in the light of their health and age and can defend the case. So far as filing equally cases against your wife is concerned, I do not advise you to do so at this stage because on the one hand husband have no much options in his hand to start any litigation against her at this stage and on the other hand she can file some more cases against you and your family which is not in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register