Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Action against higher officials

we gave some money to a person 3years back against their land papers, later they escaped form our colony, no address since 3years, recently they appeared in our local police station and gave a complaint against us.... p.s. called us. me and my mom went their, and met , later gave warning to us to return their land papers or else he will come to our home and take our landpapers and other valuable things and book our family under non bailable sections, this was 2days back, he asked us to come tomorrow, i requested that i have exam on tomorrow but he said if i dont attend he will arrest me, he took signs from us. i dont want to worry about my exam,i can write it after an year. but he used much bad words to my mom which made us to cry for 2days, i want to take legal action on him, i want to give a complaint against him for ACP OR HRC... can we face him?

Learning

3 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     15 August 2012

File a complain before the police station immediately, of the threatening, and if the police station does not respond approach the SP of the area with an application or send it to SP by registered post/ e-mail, and then also your case is not taken up ask any lawyer to file an application before the Chief Judicial Magistrate under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C. immediately. Things will rotate then.

(Guest)

thank you sir for the advice..

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     16 August 2012

Dear Sir,

Under the circumstances, you must have the support of a leading Advocate.  Because you have submitted some blank papers with signatures.  When the issue legalised  you will have support from Law.

Regards,

MSR.Murty 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register