Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adultery by wife

Page no : 2

paoou   06 October 2015

Thanks Sarmmarmbb.I have proofs in the form of recording of her s*xual talks .from these recordings anyone can make out that she is enjoying s*x with her boyfriend.I have all the details of her visit and stay for3days at her boyfriend place with proofs.Are these sufficient?she know about all these and is not staying with me anymore.her mother is a part of it.her mother is having a boyfriend for the last so many years and cheating her father.her mother visit her boyfriend in the absence of her father.That's why I name them glorified prostitutes.I request everyone here to to share it and be careful about new mode of cheating the innocent people by these glorified prostitutes.even law will help them in the absence of any evidence.

Sarmmarmbb (goi)     06 October 2015

Dear paoou

I have proofs in the form of recording of her s*xual talks .from these recordings anyone can make out that she is enjoying s*x with her boyfriend.

(recording can be used as evidence provided ur sure its genuine becoz u need to submit a certificate when asked by the court in support of its genuinity u/s 65B of IE Act.  Secondly, of each recording you have, prepare a neatly typed transcriptt (in Hindi may use english words wherever spokne in conversation) of the conversation the recording contains (for convenience of the judge/court...like in plays u see....wife:  says BF:says then Wife:....goes on) Remember it should be word by word. Use VLC media player for listening to the words as slow as you want. and where its not audible (write there as voice not clear, murmrred)  and submit the same to court in CD (once writeable) containing both the audio + its transcripttt of conversation in PDF format for keeping it tamperproof) and write its Heading stating place, time date, names of persons (parties) in the conversation held. and clear to the court, whether its phone call recording, voice recording)

Remember never make mistake to disclose what u have, even verbally, only show all your evidences in the court itself before the judge when the right time comes, before that even judge will not acknowledge it.  U can share it with your counsel only with their transcripttts for his perusal.  So keep it safe and hidden wd u.

Do some homework, for your above said evidence be successful, you will be required to establish two things:  one that voice of she is UR own wife and secondly, if possible by you, the identity of the BF talking, and much more if possible, get a present day piece of voice recording (just 2 minutes sufficient) of that BF with you)

I have all the details of her visit and stay for3days at her boyfriend place with proofs.Are these sufficient?

Yes of course.  For those said 3 days, if u have conversation or call records showing also tower location of their mobile devices, pics, videos of entering and leaving her bf's place of abode and it would be quite better if it also shows in videos date and time. Preserve all.

But above all, do attach urself with a very good genuine lawyer, an experienced one (for this, good point is see your adv. age should only between 45-48 not more than that).  He should be a very good orator.

best of luck 

paoou   06 October 2015

Thanks Sarmmarmbb for your valuable suggestions.Everything is genuine.I am very much relaxed now.After everything is over,I will make it a mission to protect innocent people from these glorified prostitutes.Thanks a lot..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register