LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     27 May 2010

Are the following persons an Accused?

Are the following persons an Accused persons: person proceeded under Chapter VIII section 107 CrPc, Person proceeded  under Chapter IX section 125, and those under Chapter X B for public Nuisance, and recalcitrant witness arrested by the police for production before the Court.

Learning

3 Replies

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     27 May 2010

No.

Action taken under s. 107 is a preventive measure.

proceedings under s. 125 are basically of civil nature, it has been incorporated in CrPC  with a view to speedy action.

A recalcitrant witness is arrested only with a view to secure evidence .

rajagopal venkataraman (Managing Director)     28 May 2010

This is regarding a civil case wherein some  encroachers  in my agricultural land in tamilnadu has sought for permanent injunction for not to vacate other than due process of law .In that case they filed forged documents as if my father has signed and it is antidated .My father is no more .I can prove the receipt to be forged .But they have only filed zerox copies in the court .The court did not grant the stay but ordered for notice and adjourned .They have filed in kumbakonam court.I stay in Chennai .Can i file a criminal complaint at chennai for submitting forged documents .can any one suggest me to handle this 

Thanks 

rajagopal venkataraman (Managing Director)     28 May 2010

Can any one reply to my querry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register