LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lathif Sheriff (Supervisor - Front Office)     19 May 2010

As per shariat Law How property is divided

We are 3 brothers and 5 Sisters, As per shariat Law What is the percentage calculated for each son and daughter on Mothers property and on my fathers property, My mother is living with me and my father passed away.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. G. A. Gagdani (ADVOCATE AND LEGAL CONSULTANT)     19 May 2010

well your query is definately appreciated but if

you can take assistant of any maulana or educated muslim preacher then it would be the best.

and without doubts.

Regards

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     19 May 2010

Dear Lathif Sherif.

I Presume that you are a Sunni Muslim following Hanafi rules of inheritence.  You are entitled to get your mother's property share only after you miss her. Now take your late  father's  property.  Your mother will get one out of eight share. from your father's estate. It comes to eleven shares out of eighty eight. You' male sons will get  fourteen shares out of eighty eight shares. Females each will get seven shares out of eighty eight shares. If you add all shares it will come to unity i.e. one.

Lathif Sheriff (Supervisor - Front Office)     20 May 2010

The Answers which i was searching for long time on online was solved in a day. Alhamdulillah and t.hank you very much for the immediate responce and for good and safe advice for me to solve this matter with my heart to my family members without any heart breaking decision to them. I appreciate and Pray to Allah to keep your all good work which helps people in taking your advice for right decision. Thank you Mr. G.A.G and Mr. P.K.H. and many more who help me on this. 

Thanks

Lathif Sheriff

Lathif Sheriff (Supervisor - Front Office)     20 May 2010

The Answers which i was searching for long time on online was solved in a day. Alhamdulillah and t.hank you very much for the immediate responce and for good and safe advice for me to solve this matter with my heart to my family members without any heart breaking decision to them. I appreciate and Pray to Allah to keep your all good work which helps people in taking your advice for right decision. Thank you Mr. G.A.G and Mr. P.K.H. and many more who help me on this. 

Thanks

Lathif Sheriff

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register