Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

black mailing

Page no : 2

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     28 January 2010

you are right rajan sir. it may also happen.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     28 January 2010

If he has mind to think "deeply", he won't do what has been done.

vikrant (it)     11 June 2010

Sir I want to divorce. We are seprate from 7 Months 11 Days.  Does any effect will happen in my case for  Amendment in Hindu Marriage Act. What is the procedure for taking Divorce from such type of lady. His father demand for money, house and jwellery but now he refuses for all this. HIs brother and Mama also come to my office for threating me for taking me to Court for file False Dowry Case. please advice me

vikrant (it)     11 June 2010

Her actual complain is that she wants a seprate house(not rent), Money, Jwellery and proportion of father Money and nobody intefer her whats she do wrong or right.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     11 June 2010

vikrant plz settle ur family !!!!!!!!!! this is the time to settle ur life bcz .in the begining of the marriage life this type of problem may occur .so firstly i advise u to find out the problem of ur partner ?what's her problem then u can take any type of decision .

"rahiman dhaga prem ka mat todo chatkaya ",    

too tae sae fir naa joodae joodae ghanth par jayae "

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 June 2010

"Her actual complain is that she wants a seprate house(not rent), Money, Jwellery and proportion of father Money and nobody intefer her whats she do wrong or right."

that means their actual intention is to grab the paternal property. it is a case same as asking dowery, but you can not avail the act as you are male.

fir & rcr (sec9/hma) both necessary.

vikrant (it)     23 July 2010

Sir

They filed a case on me section false 498A. Judge sent the case to Women Cell. Now what i do in this matter. She tried suicide two times. Before she demands permament job of me, Jwellery and Permanent house not rented. NOw in court she refuses everything. Please help me 

vikrant (it)     03 August 2010

Sir 

I got the bail from court. Now my parent bail is pending. Now they filled CRPC 135 (Domestic Violence) against me. She is demanded maintenance and denie to give divorce. I have contract basis job and she is also doing job and tution and earns money more than me. My question are following

1.   Is Police arrest me again 

2.   How many days to give my parents bail

3.  How many maintance she demads ( assume i have 9600 - 12@ Tax = 8442/-) She earns 10000/- PM 

vikrant (it)     23 August 2010

Sir 

She file the case on me, my parents, my sister and Jija ji under section 498a, 406,506 , 12 and DV. Please suggest me. We give her 2.5 lac cheque and jewelly, other things in recovery. 

1. When  i file the case of Divorce.

2. How many maintance she demads ( assume i have 16000/-) She earns 5000/- PM. Both are on contract basis not regular. 

3. till now she demands her streedhan

Please give me solution what can i do now.

(Guest)

maintenance is zero provided u can prove her income of 5000 pm. dont show any mercy or u will go to hell like situation. fight it as a war

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register